Bell PVR External Hard Drive transfer pvr data

I have done it from a 9241 using the s-video output to the s-video input on my Pinnacle capture card and Pinnacle Studio 9 set to analogue capture. I used to do it with the old Bell receiver via RCA composite out and in but now with the PVR the operation can be done later from its hard drive. In both cases AVI files were written, edited, rendered and burned to DVD. I now plan to get a quad core pc with 8 gigs ram and HDMI input plus Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 Ultra 64. I’m hoping to repeat the above in HD and burn Bluray Disc. so maybe someone out there can advise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.
Canada Internet Service Review Discussion Group
InternetCanada@groups.io
Canada 🇨🇦 Internet Service Review
https://groups.io/g/InternetCanada
.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.